Batik cotton has a tighter weave than regular quilting cotton and many people find it feels lighter, and less restrictive.
*PLEASE NOTE: For the Labyrinth Batik masks, please note each mask will have some unique colour variations due to the fabric dying process.
If we have to wear masks, let's make it fun. We believe that the best mask is the one you love to wear: light, comfortable, and fun fabrics allow your personality to shine through. Show your style while keeping your community safe.
- Tightly woven quilting cotton is soft against the skin and stays put to prevent chafing.
- Flexible and strong nose wire means no more foggy glasses!
- Elastic ear loops secure your mask snugly but comfortably over your nose and mouth.
- 3 layers as recommended by the Government of Canada; our masks are made of 2 layers of tightly woven quilting cotton + 1 disposable non-woven filter (beginning October 1 filters will be available by request).
- Size charts are available HERE.
Adult size masks will fit most people age 8 and older.
All masks are made to the same quality standards; price differences reflect price differences in various prints and colours.
For other frequently asked questions about masks, click HERE.
For more masks, click HERE.