Inspired by Dr. Bonnie Henry.
Special thanks to Sharon Montgomery for her beautiful artwork, as seen on the Be Kind mask. http://sharonmontgomery.net/ .
If we have to wear masks, let's make it fun. We believe that the best mask is the one you love to wear: light, comfortable, and fun fabrics allow your personality to shine through. Show your style while keeping your community safe.
- Tightly woven quilting cotton is soft against the skin and stays put to prevent chafing.
- Flexible and strong nose wire means no more foggy glasses!
- Elastic ear loops secure your mask snugly but comfortably over your nose and mouth.
- 3 layers as recommended by the Government of Canada; our masks are made of 2 layers of tightly woven quilting cotton + 1 disposable non-woven filter (beginning October 1 filters will be available by request).
- Size charts are available HERE.
Adult size masks will fit most people age 8 and older.
All masks are made to the same quality standards; price differences reflect price differences in various prints and colours.
For other frequently asked questions about masks, click HERE.
For more masks, click HERE.